Nero Wave Editor is a program for editing and recording audio files. The various filtering and sound optimization methods allow you to create individual audio files quickly and easily. It also offers numerous improvement functions for recording from tape or vinyl records.
- Non-destructive editing lets you try many options and undo all changes.
- A range of audio-processing options gives you complete control over your audio files.
- Real-time 'audition' lets you select and hear effects in real time, as your soundfile plays.
- Preset Manager lets you save your frequently-used settings.
- Sample format conversion, anti-aliasing filters, dithering, noise shaping... and much more!
Nero Wave Editor is a free software application from the Audio File Recorders subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and it was last updated on 2017-03-03. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64.
Nero Wave Editor (version 2017) has a file size of 3.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 269 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.